- Make & use paper bags from old news papers.
- Prefer paper cartons over plastic bottles.
- Re-use bottles, containers & jars.
- Bring your own canvas bag to shop.
- Use matches, not plastic lighters.
- Skip frozen food sections at store.
- Use cloth diapers.
- Make your own bread, yogurt & fresh juices.
- Say no to plastic plant pots.
- Use baking soda & vinegar for cleaning tiles instead of plastic bottled cleaners.
- Skip the disposable razor.
- Use bar soap to wash your dishes.
- Use re-cycled plastics for Art & Craft.
- Use paper tape instead of Scotch tape when mailing large items.
- Avoid buying items packaged in plastic.
- Wear clothing made from natural (not synthetic) materials.
- Employ glass usage for staff tea/coffee at office instead of plastic cups.
- Buy condiments that come in glass jars instead of plastic squeeze bottles.